Table of Contents
Introduction to the UK Clarendon Graduate Scholarships 2024 at Oxford University
Applications are now open for the UK Clarendon graduate scholarships in 2024. The Clarendon Fund offers 200 fully funded graduate scholarships to all international students from any country to pursue full-time or part-time Master’s or DPhil degree programs at Oxford University. All academic fields and disciplines are eligible for the UK Clarendon Scholarship 2024, and apparently, you have plenty of time to apply.
The graduate scholarships cover all university fees and a grant for living costs. They also provide support for research and study visits, as well as access to academic, personal, and professional development opportunities. Scholarship recipients will also have access to the university’s libraries, museums, and sports facilities.
Another good thing about the Clarendon graduate scholarships is that you will be automatically considered for Clarendon if you apply by the December or January deadline, whichever is relevant to your course. You do not need to submit a separate application. UK citizens can use it too. Let’s see more details about the UK Clarendon Scholarship 2024.
Benefits of the Clarendon Graduate Scholarships 2024
Successful applicants will enjoy the following benefits:
- The Full Tuition Fee and College Fees will be covered for the master’s and DPhil
- Annual Grant for Living Costs
- For part-time courses, you will receive a study support grant.
- Access to symposia, cultural sites like theaters, and historical places
There are no restrictions on study fields. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible for the Clarendon Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for the Oxford University Clarendon Graduate Scholarship
- The Clarendon scholarship is open to all countries, including UK citizens.
- Students of any nationality, race, ethnicity, or gender can apply.
- You must apply for the course of your interest by the December or January 2024 course deadline to be considered for a Clarendon scholarship.
- All candidates are advised to take admission first in the course.
Application Process for the UK Clarendon Scholarship 2024
Step 1: Apply by the December or January deadline to be considered for a Clarendon scholarship.
Step 2: The academics will evaluate your application.
Step 3: The department will make the final decision on your graduate place and will notify you of an outcome.
Step 4: If you are offered (and accept) a Clarendon scholarship, this means your funding is now secure
Step 5: Most offers are sent out by the end of April of each year. A Few results may be in the summer period
Step 6: You begin your studies in October 2024.
How to Apply
Ready to apply? Click
to begin your exciting journey. Note that the deadline for applications is January 2024. Even though it may seem like you have plenty of time to apply, you must move quickly in order not to miss this opportunity.
Check out the following opportunities: