Table of Contents
Introduction to the Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023
The Graduate Management Development Scheme is an integral part of Nigerian Breweries Plc’s purpose to brew the joy of true togetherness through the expansion of our talent pipeline. It is targeted at diverse, ambitious, and innovative Nigerian graduates who desire a successful and exciting career in Nigeria’s foremost brewing organization. In line with our commitment to inclusion and diversity, we welcome applications from all interested and qualified individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, or disability status.
We strive to create a culture of inclusion and acceptance where each and every one of our employees feels safe, respected, and valued. We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all our employees, regardless of their backgrounds. We look forward to receiving your application.
About the Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023: Supply Chain
The development scheme is specifically designed to cater to the needs of highly qualified Nigerian graduates who have completed their studies in science-related disciplines. The primary objective of this program is to offer a platform for these graduates to build a successful career in a manufacturing environment that is both conducive and supportive. The manufacturing facility boasts state-of-the-art systems and processes that are geared towards ensuring the highest standards of quality and efficiency. The scheme is an excellent opportunity for science graduates to develop their skills and expertise in the manufacturing industry and set themselves up for a bright future.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo:
- 12-month fully residential training programme
- Formal training and experiential attachment
At the end of the training, candidates will be appointed as shift managers in brewing, packaging, logistics, or automation engineering, depending on relevant disciplines, in one of our brewery locations across the country. The scheme also offers participants the opportunity to gain industry qualifications and have access to a wide range of career growth and development opportunities. Additionally, participants will be provided with a comprehensive benefits package that includes housing, transportation, and medical insurance.
To be able to apply for the Nigerian Breweries Graduate Development Scheme, applicants must have:
- A bachelor’s degree with a second-class (upper division) minimum in any science or engineering discipline Degrees within this discipline include but are not limited to: Microbiology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Mechanical/Agric Engineering, Production Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Physics Electronics, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, chemistry/pure and applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry, and Science and technology.
- A master’s degree in a related discipline is an added advantage.
- General Requirements for All Jobs:
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE, including Maths, English, and 3 other relevant subjects
- Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2019
- Maximum of two years’ work experience
- Digital agility
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria
How to Apply
Note that the closing date for applications is 18th November 2023. Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click the link below for more details before you begin your application. All applications must be received before the closing date. Only on-time applications will be considered.