Table of Contents
Introduction to the Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Applicants are invited to apply for the Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme 2023 for female undergraduate students. The scholarship is open to female students from Nigerian universities who are studying engineering, quantity surveying, or architecture. The scholarship covers tuition and living expenses for the duration of the degree program. Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic achievement and financial need.
About Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation, and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure, and industry projects. Julius Berger is a committed partner with a strong track record of reliable, high-quality results.
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and in fulfillment of its commitment to drive enhancement and capacity building within the Education and Human Capital Development sectors of Nigeria, the company is awarding scholarships to qualified female engineering students in public universities across the country.
Ensure you read through all the information in the different tabs before you begin your application.
FIELDS OF STUDY
Architecture, Building and Construction Engineering, Building Engineering, Building Technology, Cartography, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Project Management, Electrical Engineering, Land Surveying, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical and Material, Metallurgy, Production Engineering, Project Management, Quantity Surveying, and Structural Engineering
Eligibility Criteria For Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Be a female
- Be in a Federal or state-owned universities based in Nigeria
- Be in the Faculty of Engineering Environmental, or Technology.
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
Benefits Of Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Scholarships are renewable through graduation. Recipients are expected to maintain high academic and ethical standards and other conditions outlined in the scholarship award letter.
How To Apply
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/jbn2023
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Results
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Academic results for 100-level
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
Note: You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office. Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship Organization. Only the selected candidates will be contacted. The application deadline is scheduled for October 9, 2023. Visit the official announcement page for more details before beginning the application process.