Imperial College London Ph.D. Scholarship 2023 is now calling for applications.
Do you intend to continue your education in London as an international student? Read this article to the end.
Looking for international scholarships can be so much of a hurdle. Luckily for you, we have put together some Key Factors to Consider when searching for International Scholarships. Take some burden off your shoulders today.
Good news, the Ph.D. scholarship at Imperial College is now available. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship, its perks, and how to apply.
ABOUT THE IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON PH.D. SCHOLARSHIP 2023
For international students, the Imperial College London Ph.D. Scholarship 2023–2024 is a fully financed scholarship. Each year, up to 10 scholarships with full funding are given out. This scholarship covers tuition fees as well as a tax-free annual contribution for 42 months, ranging from £18,062 to £22,200, toward maintenance expenditures.
- Level of Study: PhD
- Host Institution(s): Imperial College London
- Location: London, UK
- Course Offered: Chemical Engineering
- Program Duration: 42 months
- First Batch: 31 October for entry in October of the following year
- Second Batch: 31 January for entry in October of the same year
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS AND FUNDING
- The scholarship covers tuition fees.
- As a candidate, you are eligible for a yearly tax-free contribution to maintenance costs of approximately between £18,062 and £22,200 for 42 months.
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA?
Before proceeding with the application, do well to review the following application requirements:
- English is a required language, therefore you should be fluent in it.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- Additionally, they should apply for a position in the ICL Department of Chemical Engineering and accept the offer.
- For consideration for the Imperial College London Ph.D. Scholarship, you must already have a First Class Honors Master’s degree in chemical engineering, another branch of engineering, or related science.
How can I apply for a Ph.D. scholarship at Imperial College London?
For a chance to receive the Imperial College London Ph.D. Scholarship, kindly follow the instructions below:
Attach the following documents to your application in 2023:
- An explanation of your research interests and background in a personal statement to support your candidacy.
- Complete transcripts of your college coursework to date.
- A certified copy of your English language proficiency.
- Referee requests will be sent directly to the referees after you provide their email addresses, so be prepared to provide them.
- Details of two referees, at least one of whom must be an academic referee, including their contact information (for example your project supervisor or personal tutor).
- Note: Please refrain from uploading reference letters because they must come directly from the referees.
Also note that the e-mail addresses must be personal institutional emails (university or company e-mail addresses) rather than webmail addresses, as these are not acceptable.
Are you interested in the Imperial College London Ph.D.? Scholarship 2023, access the application form here.
Visit the official website to learn more about the Ph.D. Scholarship at Imperial College London:
1 thought on “Imperial College London PhD Scholarship 2023 ( Fully Funded )”
Pls I need the link to apply for admission