The ICMS International Scholarship is now calling for applications from aspirants Worldwide in 2023. Do you have an interest in this opportunity? Read to the end because we will be discussing the eligibility criteria, its benefits and step-by-step application process.
ICMS International Scholarship is offering scholarships to new International students who will be commencing their full time or equivalent undergraduate studies at the International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS).
The scholarship is awarded based on a 3 component application process, which will result in the successful applicant being awarded a scholarship of UP TO AU$15,000* within one of the following bachelor programs: Hospitality Management, Event Management, Business, Business (Entrepreneurship), Business (Marketing), Business (International Tourism), Business (Sports Management), Business (Accounting), Business (Fashion & Global Brand Management), Property (Development, Investment and valuation).
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: AU$15,000
Each year ICMS provides a comprehensive range of scholarships for new and current students from Australia and internationally.
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is offering scholarships to new International students who will be commencing their full time program to their part-time program
To be considered for the ICMS International Scholarship, you must:
- All applicants must hold an international passport. This excludes dual citizens of Australia and elsewhere, permanent residents and temporary residents. New Zealand applicants are classified as Domestic and therefore are not eligible to apply
- Applicants must have a full time or equivalent study load to be eligible to apply.
- Applicants for the ICMS International Scholarship may only apply for one Scholarship per study period – Multiple scholarship applications will not be accepted.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Scholarship Value: UP TO $15 000.00
*Partial Scholarships are likely to be awarded when application numbers are high.
Required Documents for The ICMS International Scholarship
To apply for the ICMS International Scholarship, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
• English language proficiency
• Academic proficiency
• Scholarship application form
• Photo – Headshot (School photograph is acceptable)
• Copy of passport
• Full Letter of Offer from ICMS Admissions
• Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
Method of Application for The ICMS International Scholarship
1. Complete Application Form Submit via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Finalists will be selected based on the following criteria:
a) Academic & English Requirement Applicants need to meet the regular ICMS entry requirements in English language proficiency and academic ability. Please refer to our College website for entry requirements www.icms.edu.au/courses
b) Essay Submission (Minimum 500 words) Address the following questions within an essay:
• The reasons for choosing ICMS, including the choice of program/specialization
• What will you bring to ICMS?
• Where do you hope to be in 10 years’ time and how ICMS will contribute to this? • Why are you the most appropriate student to be awarded this scholarship?
3. Interview Stage Students who are successful with their essay and ICMS entry requirements will progress to the interview stage. The student will be interviewed by members of the International Scholarships Board and will be asked a broad range of questions relating to their knowledge of the College and course of their choice, their life and background in general
4. Announcement All applicants will be notified of the results by letter / email.
Steps for application
- Step 1: Apply for an undergraduate degree at ICMS
- Step 2: Accept your unconditional letter of offer
- Step 3: Download the scholarship application form
- Step 4: Complete the application form
- Step 5: Submit the application form by 5pm on Friday 28 July 2023
Applicants are to completely submit applications before the Deadline: July 28, 2023
You Might Also Like To Apply For The Nile University of Nigeria Scholarships & Discounts 2023 for Nigerian Students | Apply Now