The Google Certificate Scholarships is now calling for applications from aspirants in Africa in 2023. Do you have an interest in this opportunity? Read to the end because we will bediscussing the eligibility criteria, its benefits and step-by-step application process.
Google Certificate Scholarships an online Cybersecurity Certificate on Coursera for Sub-Saharan Africa to address the region’s cybersecurity skills gap.
With 2,000 scholarships, the course will boost digital transformation and economic growth by equipping learners with in-demand tech skills.
This certificate is an addition to our already existing certificates in Data Analytics, Digital Marketing & E-commerce, IT Support, Project Management and UX Design. We also recently launched two advanced certificates in Advanced Data Analytics and Business Intelligence, which build on Google’s entry-level Data Analytics Certificate.
- Host: Google Inc.
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
Over 20,000 people have graduated from the Google Career Certificates program in Sub-Saharan Africa, with over 80% of graduates reporting a positive career impact, such as a new job, higher pay or promotion within six months of completion.
Last year, we launched Interview Warmup, a tool that helps job seekers prepare for interviews in tech fields using AI. We are also excited to share the stories of Aima, Judith and Zizipho, graduates from Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa respectively who have been impacted positively by the Career Certificates program.
To be considered for the Google Certificate Scholarships, you must the following conditions:
- Open to students from Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Be interested in cyber security courses
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The cybersecurity certificate will teach learners how to identify common risks, threats and vulnerabilities, as well as the techniques to mitigate them
- They also will gain hands-on experience using Python, Linux, SQL and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools.
- We will be providing 2,000 scholarships in conjunction with our distribution partners – ICT Authority in Kenya, The Roothub in Nigeria, and RLabs in South Africa – all of which have strong workforce development programs to reach learners, provide them access to the Cybersecurity certificate, and support them through their learning journey.
Method of Application for The Google Certificate Scholarships
Interested and qualified applicants for the Google Certificate Scholarships should apply using the link below.
Applicants are to completely submit applications before the Deadline: Not Specified
You Might Also Like To Apply For The Fully Funded Google Legal Summer Institute (LSI) Program 2023 For Law Students | Apply Now