GTBank Graduate Trainee Programme is for talented and vibrant professionals as GTB continue to expand the frontiers of excellent service.
You will benefit from our leading-edge training programme and enjoy our creative workspaces designed to nurture brilliance and inspire personal development.
- Host: GTBank Limited
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Monthly Salary | Allowance | Paid Annual Leave
Guaranty Trust Bank Limited, a subsidiary of Guaranty Trust Holding Company Plc (GTCO Plc), is a market-leading financial services institution headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
As a Proudly African and Truly International Institution, we are fully invested in powering our Continent’s progress and constantly strive to create the best outcomes for our customers and communities. Our strong service culture, world-class corporate governance standards, and bias for innovation has endeared the GTCO brand to millions of people across Africa and beyond.
To be considered for the program, you must:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Five (5) O ’Level credits including English and Mathematics
- Must be 26 years old or younger
- Must have completed NYSC
Duration and Reward
We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the basics. Our work culture is designed to support collaboration and celebrate every achievement.
Other perks include:
- Paid annual leave
- Robust health insurance
- Gym membership
- Regular team bonding and retreats
- Vibrant workspaces with open door setting
- Access to collaborative tools
- Professional Membership Subscription
- Other Staff welfare initiatives
Our people are valued and inspired to be the very best version of themselves, with an aptitude for learning and innovative thinking.
A career at Guaranty Trust Bank offers you a chance to standout and make an impact. We offer our employees a platform that supports their professional aspirations whilst creating opportunities to optimize their unique potential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.