Clarendon University Scholarship 2023- Study at the University of Oxford ( Application Open)
The University of Oxford Clarendon Scholarship 2023 is currently calling for interested candidates who want to study on a fully funded scholarship.
This is a Fully Funded scholarship opportunity in the United Kingdom offered for international students. The scholarship is provided for students who want to pursue their Master’s and Ph.D. degree programs at the University of Oxford. The scholarships are offered for the Academic year of 2023. Students seeking scholarship opportunities in the United Kingdom are encouraged to go through this post and apply for this Fully Funded scholarship program.
The scholarship awards scholarships to the top 130 applicants; this is the best chance to pursue your education in one of the finest universities in the world and also have an opportunity to do research work as the Oxford university is known best for its research work. Also, while applying for the Clarendon scholarship UK, you don’t need to submit any application fee. The application process is free of charge.
The duration of the Masters’s degree program is two years, while the doctoral degree program is 3-4 years. The scholarship program aims to bring bright and outstanding students worldwide and assist them in their further studies at the University of the UK. For more details regarding the University of Oxford scholarship, checks the details below and apply.
University of Oxford Clarendon Scholarship 2023 Details
- Country: United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Host Institute: University of Oxford
- Fields Available: Multiple
- Degree Programs: Masters & PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Life Science
- Social science
- Continuing Education
- The scholarship criteria depend on the field you are selecting
- All International students can apply for the scholarship program
- Check the entry requirement for the course by visiting the link mentioned above
- There is no restriction on race or nationality; students from all countries can apply
- Full Tuition Fee
- Living expenses
- Annual Grant
- Opportunity to Study at Top University
- Professional growth