We will discuss the advantages, qualifications, and application process in this article. So, to get the complete story, read all the way through.
The Youth Empowerment Programme, which is being organized by Ashoka and Schnider Electric, intends to engage with youth groups and young people to strengthen their capacities, build a supportive environment for youth together, and make sure that the voice of youth is heard at a strategic level.
The programme will work in four countries (Egypt, Belgium, France, and Germany) and will include:
- Direct support for the capacity building of 8 youth organizations and 60 young people in 4 countries.
- Creating national awareness through establishing national multi stakeholder alliances (youth, civil society, private sector collaborators, government) and developing youth advocacy strategies.
Applicants are advised to apply before the Deadline: December 26, 2022
The Ashoka/Schinder Electric Youth Empowerment Programme 2023 aims to advance the selected organizations (including employees, volunteers, partners, and/or beneficiaries)capacities to create systematic change in their intervention areas through an 18-month programme of the following:
- Participate in a comprehensive training and mentorship programme on the following topics:
- Hybrid Business Models
- Diversification of Financing
- Scaling up strategies
- Theory of Change Development
- Systemic Impact Strategies and Measurements
- Communication and Advocacy for Social Change
- Storytelling for Social Change
- Projects Management
- Be a legally registered entity in Egypt and with at least 12 months of establishment.
- Target teenagers and young adults (12-24 years old) through their core mission.
- Has demonstrated their mission and capacity by working with at least ~2,500 young people through long-term activities (involving the same beneficiaries for at least 3 months).
- Has the basic internal capacities and organization (people, networks, resources, and experience) to advance their work with young people.
- Has at least 1 reference staff with a good level of English.
- Commitment to the program activities during 18-months.
How Can I Apply?
Interested organizations are required to fill the application form and send it to [email protected] no later than December 26, 2022.
For more information, visit Youth Empowerment Programme.