Table of Contents
The Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPNU) Apprentice Training Program (ATP) is a foundation-level training program designed to equip young Nigerians with knowledge and skills for the Oil and gas industry. This article gives an in-depth look into the company’s details and values as well as open positions, eligibility, benefits and method of application. Looking to make a career in oil and gas? Then this is your opportunity.
The program is designed to help participants build the necessary knowledge and develop the skills to become successful in the industry, such as problem-solving, decision-making, and communication. It will also provide practical and theoretical training in specific areas of the oil and gas industry, such as drilling and production, safety and environmental management, and engineering.
Training Program Details
The Apprentice Training Program will run for 23 months (approximately) at the MPNU Technical Training Center (TTC), in Eket, Akwa Ibom State. This opportunity presents both classroom and practical learning experiences, including on-the-job attachments at operating facilities. This provides an opportunity for students to internalize theoretical concepts and apply them in real-world scenarios, while also learning about the company’s operational processes. This combination of classroom and practical learning provides students with a well-rounded learning experience.
Upon successfully completing the training program, participants will receive an MPNU “Certificate of Completion” in their field of study (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, or Process Operations).
Sounds good? Let’s then see who is eligible for this opportunity. Do note that the application closing date is August 23rd 2023.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicants must possess a government-issued Identity card (Voters Card, National ID, Valid Driver’s License, International Passport).
- Applicants must have at least a National Diploma (ND) in any of the following disciplines:
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Applicants must have graduated with a minimum of Lower Credit and no earlier than 2019. Please be aware that candidates with more qualifications will not be taken into consideration.
Training Program Benefits
- An opportunity to learn from industry experts: You will be part of a mastermind group, and have accountability partners that will help to motivate and inspire you to stay on track and reach your goals. The support and accountability provided by these groups make it easier to stay organized and focused on your goals, as well as provide an opportunity to learn from the experience of these experts.
- Stipends: As part of this program, participants will receive a stipend to help them cover the cost of their living expenses. This stipend is designed to make the program more accessible to those who may not be able to afford to participate without additional financial support. The stipend will also help participants focus more on the program and their learning goals, rather than on their financial worries.
- Certificate of completion: At the end of the training program, participants will receive a certificate of completion that recognizes their accomplishments and demonstrates their knowledge and skills in the program. The certificate will show that they have successfully completed the program and are qualified to pursue further studies or pursue a career in the field.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more information on the training program and application process. Ready to apply? Click HERE to Begin your application.
For more Career Opportunities, click HERE.