Work in France as English Language Assistant(Visa sponsored)
opportunity to Work in France
Here is an opportunity to Work in France as English Language Assistant with sponsorship to relocate, this opportunity is available for Africans.
Can you Teach English in France, apply for English Language Assistant, relocation sponsored?
Opportunity is open for Nigerian who wish to work in France teaching English language
If you a Nigerian French-speaking student, or graduate, this opportunity is for to teach English language in France
Would you be become an English Language Assistant in France for 7 months if you chose to accept this opportunity
Application is now open until the 25th of February, 2022 for desire Nigerian citizens who have B1 at least in French, this agency is accepting applications for the position of English language assistant to work in France during the 2022-2023 school year.
Who is eligible?
To Work in France as English Language Assistant, read below the eligibility criteria
How to apply
The procedure to apply for the Work in France as English Language Assistant opportunity is contained herein below
Who is eligible?
The following are qualified candidates for this opportunity.
- Candidates must be NIGERIAN citizens.
Please not that the candidate must be a Nigerian by Birth or naturalization as Permanent residents are not eligible for this offer.
2. Candidates must be between the age of 20 and 35 years at the time of taking up their positions. Candidates above and below the stated age is not eligible for this offer.
3. Candidates must have completed their secondary education in NIGERIA.
4. Candidates must be enrolled at any NIGERIAN university at the time of application.
5. Candidates must have completed at least two years of university studies.
6. A minimum Level B1 in French is required.
7. Candidates must be native English speakers.
8. Candidates should preferably be single, as the salary of an assistant is not adequate to support dependents.
How to apply
To apply and be part of this opportunity, interested candidates should proceed to the application portal provided below at the end of the post. Application is completely online
Note: registration is 100 percent online and free of any cost:
Pre-selected candidates will be contacted for an interview (physical or online) in one of the following locations depending on the city closest to your place of residence: Abuja (Institut français du Nigeria) and Alliances Françaises in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Enugu Kaduna, Owerri, Ilorin, Kano, Jos or Maiduguri.
To begin your application visit the official application portal here
more information about the Assistant English Language teacher in France, visit the link here
For any questions, you can send your questions to the contact below firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline; the application for this opportunity is still open and Africans are encouraged to apply