University Of Winnipeg Presidents Scholarships will be given to international students who are entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program (ELP).
Applicants must be in activities that demonstrate leadership.
- Host Country: United States of America (USA)
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $5,000
Scholarship Details – University Of Winnipeg Presidents Scholarships:
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders will be given to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time through the following ways –
- Collegiate ,
- PACE or
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering the first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students are valued at $5,000.
A completed application package includes the following:
- A completed application form.
- One 250-500 word personal statement
- A curriculum vitae
- Two references who can speak to your extra-curricular/volunteer activities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
Applicants must have completed an application for admission to the University of Winnipeg to receive consideration for this award.
Applicants to the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders should apply through the Awards Office here.