UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships aims to promote capacity building and research activities in UNESCO’s Member States in the field of science and engineering.
Beneficiaries are allowed to undertake an individual research programme in the field of Science, Technology and Engineering at the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow.
- Host Country: Poland
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Sponsorship | Accommodation | Monthly allowance | Travel Expenses waiver
Applications are invited for 20 UNESCO/POLAND Co-Sponsored Research Fellowships for applicants from Africa, Arab states, Asia and the Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
UNESCO is the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. It seeks to build peace through international cooperation in Education, the Sciences and Culture.
UNESCO’s programmes contribute to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals defined in Agenda 2030, adopted by the UN General Assembly in 2015.
To be considered for the fellowship, you must:
- Applicants must hold the Bachelor’s or M.Sc. degrees.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor of Eng (B.Eng) or a Master of Engineering (M.Eng) degree,
- Be proficient in reading and writing in English
- No more than 40 year-old
Fellowship Duration and Reward
Award offered by Polish Authorities:
- Free tuition and access to the university facilities
- Accommodation at the AGH UST Student Campus in Kraków
- Monthly allowance of 1600 PLN
Facilities offered by UNESCO:
- International travel expenses from the beneficiary’s country to and from Poland;
- Health insurance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
The deadline for Nigerian applicants is April 21, 2023