The University of Michigan Dearborn Scholarship is now calling for applications from aspirants Worldwide in 2023. Do you have an interest in this opportunity? Read to the end becausewe will be discussing the eligibility criteria, its benefits and step-by-step application process.
University of Michigan Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship has decided to award students the International Undergraduate Scholarships worth $10, 000 every year to support their study for the academic year 2023-2024.
The application for 2023 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students has commenced for qualified and interested students willing to study at the prestigious university.
- Host Country: United States of America (USA)
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $10,000
To be able to win the University of Michigan Dearborn Scholarship, students must not only have a valid visa but also have a GPA of 3.0. Students must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate programme at UMDearborn. All recipients that meet the requirements of satisfactory academic progress and maintain a cumulative grade point average will be considered.
The University of Michigan Dearborn is a public university in Dearborn, Michigan. UM-Dearborn is one of the 14 master’s universities in the State of Michigan. It is one of the two regional universities operating under the policies of the University of Michigan Board of Regents ranking in Regional Universities Midwest.
Scholarship Requirements for The University of Michigan Dearborn:
To be considered for the University of Michigan Dearborn, you must:
- International student that holds a valid visa
- GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale)
- Full-time degree-seeking enrollment at University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Renewable with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 at UM-Dearborn
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The International Undergraduate Scholarship awards an annual scholarship of $10,000
To apply for the University of Michigan Dearborn Scholarship, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- All eligible international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide official high school academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 and meet the country specific requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550
Method of Application
Click on the button below to commence your application and here to read more.
Applicants are to completely submit applications before the Deadline: November 15, 2023
You Might Also Like To Apply For The Fully Funded Lingnan University Government Scholarship 2023 For Talented International Students | Study-In-China