University of Glasgow Leadership Scholarships is available to International and EU (non-UK) students starting a postgraduate taught Masters programme in any discipline for Academic Session 2023-24.
The scholarship is awarded as a tuition fees discount.
- Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: £10,000
To be eligible, applicants must
- demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours
- hold an offer of a place for a postgraduate taught programme for September 2023
- have International or EU (non-UK) fee status
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will run between September 2023 and September 2024 for the September set
- The scholarship will provide a full tuition fee waiver for the year, plus a stipend of £10,000 which will be paid over 12 months.
Method of Application
The scholarship board will automatically assess applicants holding offers for the scholarship based on academic merit.
Applicants who will receive consideration for the scholarship will be notified within six weeks of receiving an offer.
A separate application form is not a requirement.