The 2023 University of Edinburgh Surgery Online Global Scholarships is currently open for qualified medical students who have an interest in studying in the university.- wp_under_page_title - under_page_title -->
The University of Edinburgh will offer a number of scholarships for online learning programmes to interested individuals who are seeking to pursue a masters program at the Institution.
Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees, subject to satisfactory progress, with consideration being given to a contribution towards the cost of internet access, printing, and project costs.
- Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Tuition Waiver | Stipends
The surgery award is an online full tuition fee scholarship with considerations of internet access, printing and project costs.
The University of Edinburgh is a prestigious UK university. The latest international university rankings have reaffirmed Edinburgh’s position as a leading global institution. The QS World University Rankings 2020 have placed the University 20th in the world.
To receive consideration for the scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- The scholarships will give award to applicants who gets the admission on to the MSc Surgical Sciences (Online Learning) and ChM (Online Learning) General Surgery, Urology, Trauma & Orthopaedics, Vascular & Endovascular.
- Applicants must be residents in Africa, South Asia, Caribbean Islands, Pacific Islands or Central and South America.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees, subject to satisfactory progress, with extra bonuses like a contribution towards cost of internet access, printing and project costs.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Basic Medical Degree (MBChB or equivalent), as recognised by the General Medical Council.
- Final Degree Transcript for your basic medical degree. This is an official University document, normally though not always issued at the same time as the degree is awarded. It lists all the courses and grades you received during your degree.
- Details of one referee. You will receive the opportunity to enter your referee’s email address on the online form; the system will then email your referee automatically.
- A personal statement confirming you are continuing your learning in a supervised clinical environment.
- Evidence of English language. If you are not from an English speaking country (as defined by UK Visas & Immigration), you will need to provide evidence of your proficiency, such as an IELTS or TOFEL certificate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below;
- Complete a EUCLID application – instructions on full application process can be found here: Edinburgh Surgery Online Courses Await feedback on application
- If eligible to join the course, you will be given a conditional offer, which you must accept.
- Complete the online application form for an Edinburgh Surgery Online Global Scholarship