The Toronto School of Management Scholarship has been established in order to support and encourage International students and their family members to join the Toronto School of Management (TSoM) and help them to continue working to achieve their educational goals.
The Sherryl Kintu Scholarship was also set up as a tribute to, and in recognition of, the passions and interests of Sherryl Kintu, who was a dedicated employee of Global University Systems for 9 years where she rose from Executive Assistant to a Director level position. Sherryl sadly passed away in April 2021.
- Host Country: Canada
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
Sherryl was known as a trustworthy friend to individuals and the company, with a passion and drive for everything she did. Applicants to this scholarship are expected to reflect these qualities.
- Diploma in Business Administration Co-op
- Diploma in Business Management Co-op
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Digital Business Management Co-op
Scholarship Requirements for The Toronto School of Management Scholarship:
To be considered for the Toronto School of Management Scholarship, you must:
- To qualify for the scholarship, students must provide the required supporting documentation. Incomplete award applications will not be considered.
- The full scholarship will be applied to the tuition fees of the eligible program including books and materials fees.
- This scholarship is applicable only for on-campus studies and scholarship recipient must have an approved and valid study permit.
- Two scholarships will be awarded. The scholarships are available for applications sent by January 31, 2022.
- The Toronto School of Management Scholarship is only applicable for international students.
- The scholarship recipient is responsible for paying all fees not covered by the scholarship such as housing, travel, health insurance, meals, transport etc.
- In assessing your application, the Sherryl Kintu Fund Board (SKFB) will look for a plausible successful outcome in line with aims and objectives of the scholarship.
In particular:- The overall quality of your application – clear evidence of ‘passion’, ‘drive’, creativity and ambition will carry particular weight
– The apparent need for funding
– The goals and progression you will achieve arising from the Scholarship
- Scholarship recipients are expected to act as ambassadors for Toronto School of Management and participate in outreach and alumni engagement initiatives in their home region once the scholarship is granted.
- The Toronto School of Management Scholarship may be deferred for a maximum of one (1) intake from the original admission intake.
- Decisions of the Sherryl Kintu Fund Board (SKFB) are final.
- Toronto School of Management reserves the right to modify, cancel and/or limit this promotion without further notice.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
100% on the full tuition fee of your study program
Please provide following documents along with your completed application form:
- Evidence of prior education and academic achievements
- Letter of Intent (approx. 500 words): Describing how the diploma program will contribute to your long-term career goals, clearly demonstrating ‘passion’, ‘drive’, creativity and ambition and the apparent need for funding.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants for the Toronto School of Management Scholarship should apply using the link below
Applicant should pay attention to the forms attached for the 3 different scholarship available