The Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarship provides funding for the degree program listed in the initial KHS admission letter.
Scholars who wish to enroll in an additional graduate program may apply to KHS to receive additional funding up to a maximum of three years. This additional funding is not guaranteed.
If a scholar is admitted to a degree program that exceeds three years – such as an MD, PhD, or Stanford dual- or joint-degree program – then funding is based on the graduate degree program’s standard funding commitment.
- Host Country: United States of America (USA)
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Monthly Stipend | Airfare Ticket
This varies by department and school, as indicated in the chart below. Please contact the graduate program with specific questions about their funding commitment.
Stanford University, officially Leland Stanford Junior University is a private research university in Stanford, California. The campus occupies 8,180 acres (3,310 hectares), among the largest in the United States, and enrolls over 17,000 students. Stanford is ranked among the best universities in the world.
Scholarship Requirements – Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarship
To be eligible for Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be ready to enroll in full-time program
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must demonstrate they have a sufficient level of language ability to study their chosen course.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Successful applicants for Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- A fellowship applied directly to cover tuition and associated fees
- A stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
- A travel stipend intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below
As part of the application process for Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarship, applicants are to fill and submit the online application form for this fellowship program.
Prospective applicants, sign up to receive admission event invites and updates on the program and application. Please contact KHS with any questions about how funding might apply to specific individual circumstances.