John Carroll University Merit Scholarships are awarded to students upon their entry into JCU with these awards being renewed each year provided they are in good standing with the Standards of Academic Progress.
Applications are currently invited from eligible and interested students for John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University for 2023 – 2024 academic session.
- Host Country: United States of America (USA)
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $27,000
The John Carroll University Merit Scholarships are highly competitive, and some unique programs go beyond academic scholarships and reward commitment to leadership and service as well
Our merit scholarship programs have been designed to honor students with similar backgrounds and celebrate what they have done throughout high school in hopes that they can share those talents with us.
To be eligible for the John Carroll University Merit Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must enroll in full-time program
- Applicants must be ready for undergraduate courses at the University
- Applicants must be in good standing with the Standards of Academic Progress
- Applicants scholarship values are annual amounts that automatically renew for a total of four years, as long as academic and conduct standards are maintained
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
This Merit scholarship is worth up to $27,000 for all successful applicants.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below
When you submit your application for admission, you’ll automatically be considered for merit scholarships up to $27,000, which are awarded based on your classroom performance, standardized test scores, and extracurricular involvement.
Applying to John Carroll University is easy and free! That’s right, there is no application fee.
John Carroll is an exclusive member of The Common Application, meaning the Common Application is the only application for admission we accept.