This is a skill empowerment program by the Federal Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy in partnership with a number of institutions (including Microsoft) to enable Nigerian students to acquire cutting-edge digital skills.
It comprises of building foundational and advance skills across the following categories:
- Administrative Professionals: Develop essential skills needed for administrative roles, including communication, writing, time management, and must-have software skills.
- Project Manager: Discover how to manage projects effectively with scheduling, budgeting, and communication, and explore PM tools in Microsoft 365, etc.
- Business Analyst: Explore foundational business analysis concepts and understand key processes. Practice using software tools for common business analysis tasks.
- Systems Administrator: Learn about this multifaceted role — from managing on-site, cloud, physical, and virtual implementations, as well as storage security.
- Data Analyst: Explore foundational concepts used in data analysis and practice using software tools for data analytics and data visualization.
- Software Development: Understand the core concepts and structure of programming languages and learn how they’re applied.
Also, this component of the Digital Skills Nigeria program allows you to get Microsoft Industry certification by accessing fully paid examination vouchers.
The courses covered under this program are:
1 Security Administrator (MS-500)
2 Azure Data Scientist (DP-100)
3 Azure Security Engineer (AZ-500)
4 Azure Administrator (AZ-104)
5 Azure DevOps Engineer (AZ-400)
6 Power BI Data Analyst (PL-300)
HOW TO ACCESS EXAMINATION VOUCHERS AND GET CERTIFIED.\ IN THE MICROSOFT TRAINING.
To be eligible to access the fully paid certification exam vouchers, please make sure you follow the steps below.
STEP 1: Get started by registering for your course of choice and complete your learning.
STEP 2: Take your course mock exam and score above 60% on or before the 27th of the month. A Qualified candidates list will be compiled monthly and you will be contacted via email to notify you of your status.
For More Information, Visit the Official Webpage of the Digital Skills Nigeria Fully funded Advanced Certification Training
Also read Microsoft internship 2023 | Step-by-Step Application Process