FAO 2022/2023 Internship Program For Africans – Application Deadline | Eligibility.
The FAO internship program is another initiated measure to curb starvation by equipping African citizens with additional knowledge and experience in areas related to FAO’s Objective.
The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations is a body whose mission is to ensure that there is a maximum distribution of quality food worldwide for survival and maintenance.
They have a strong-willed initiative for ending global hunger with the help of partners in over 193 states.
With a joint effort with over 125 countries like India since 1948, they are taking bold steps in achieving their goals in which providing internship opportunities is one of them.
As an agricultural-inclined agency, interns at FAO are required to contribute to the efficiency of agricultural production through their ideas and research work.
Venue for the FAO internship program.
Due to the large reach out of this internship program, all candidates can’t convey to a particular area.
Hence, they will be assigned to an administrator for training.
Internship Vacancies At FAO.
The opportunities for interns in FAO are vast and candidates will be given roles based on their qualifications.
Learn more about FAO internship vacancies.
How To Apply.
Follow the following process to apply for the FAO internship program 2022/2023.
Deadline for application – December 31, 2022.
- To apply, create your candidate profile.
( Ignore if already done ).
- Once you have created a profile, “Access Vacancies” by clicking on the instructed tab.
We recommend you take your time in filling out your credentials before submitting them to avoid complications during the appointment process.
- The application should be done directly to “job vacancies” in the Career portal.
Note that any other medium of application will be neglected
- Your application will be reviewed based on the provided information in the FAO recruitment portal.
- You are entitled to apply for a different role which will not affect other previous applications.
- Adhere to instructions and complete the necessary application process before December 31, 2022.
For more queries, contact [email protected]
Eligibility Requirement For The FAO Internship Program.
Several factors should be considered before applying for the FAO internship program.
- Candidates between the age of 20 – 31 at the commencement of the internship would be considered because this opportunity is tailored to young Africans.
- With over 139 countries as partners, candidates outside the walls of these nations would not be given a second thought.
- Candidates from developing countries will have an edge in getting selected.
- Prior experience of at least one year would be a plus to being accepted.
- Relatives of FAO staff would not be considered for the internship program due to work ethics.
- Proficiency in English is required.
Also, note that a basic understanding of French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian would add to your chances of being part of the top picks.
Career opportunities to consider after the FAO internship program.
The Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations’ main focus is on Food security but there are other areas of opportunities that can be considered when applying for the 2022/2023 internship program.
A few options are –
- Climate Change
- Sustainable Food
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Social Development
For more internship opportunities check out the following posts.
International Monetary Funds Fully paid Internship and Jobs
ECOWAS Internship for Graduates in West Africa Countries 2022
Amazon Paid Internship positions for Foreign Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. Students 2022
Visit Career opportunities to avoid missing out on any opportunity.
Great opportunity for African countries
I’m a Kenyan citizen enthusiastic in working with organizations such as FAO basically to impact on the lives of citizens by providing my vast experience in Supply chain management.
I welcome the opportunity to showcase my talent and growth and mutu benifits for the organization.