Erasmus University MBA Scholarship 2023-2024 is a partially funded scholarship for international students. Scholarship values differ but are available up to 50 percent of the MBA tuition fee.
The RSM MBA Awards Committee will select the candidate based on your MBA application. For example, essays, CV, GMAT, business case (if applicable), admissions interview. Furthermore, the Awards Committee will look at your profile or aspects thereof such as your nationality, cultural background, gender, experience, upbringing, sustainability, etc.
As our scholarship application deadlines run parallel with our MBA application deadlines, all candidates receive consideration for scholarship at the same time and in line with the MBA application round that they are submitting to.
Check the most prestigious and Fully Funded Australia Scholarships 2023
- Level of Study: MBA
- Institution(s): RSM Erasmus University
- Study in: Netherlands
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Business administration and management
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: Please submit your application for the Full-time MBA programme starting in January 2023, by one of the dates below:
- 9 February
- 6 April
- 8 June
- 3 August
- 5 October
- 2 November
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Scholarship values differ, but are available up to 50 percent of the MBA tuition fee.
Eligibility Criteria for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
To be eligible for Erasmus University Scholarship, consider these points should :
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An undergraduate degree
- A GMAT/GRE report
- At least three years of postgraduate professional experience
- Ability to contribute in a multicultural setting
- English language proficiency
- All candidates who submit an application to the International Full-time MBA Program at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University are considered for a scholarship.
How to Apply for Erasmus University Scholarship?
Please follow the following application procedure to avail Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
(1) Any MBA candidate who has submitted his/her online MBA application to our International Full-time MBA Program (www.rsm.nl/mba) are automatically considered for a scholarship. A separate scholarship application is not required as the Awards Committee consider the MBA application as part of the scholarship consideration.
(2) Sign Up from here.
(3) Complete your application and prepare the following documents:
- Two letters of recommendation
- One prepared essay
- Satisfactory GMAT/GRE score
- Official transcript from your college or university
- Candidates who are invited for an admissions interview must complete a video response via Kira Talent
To know more about Erasmus University Scholarship, please visit the official website: