The University of Western Australia Scholarship is an annual tuition fee discount for the normal full-time duration of the awardee’s course as specified in their letter of offer.
The value of the University of Western Australia Scholarship is determined by the applicant’s equivalent Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or UWA weighted average mark (WAM).
This significant scholarship will be awarded to high-achieving undergraduate and postgraduate students, from selected countries, who apply for particular courses at the University.
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: AUD$24,000 – AUD$48,000
University of Western Australia International Fee Scholarships (UIFS) are scholarships available to support international students enrolled in higher degrees by research (HDR) at The University of Western Australia (‘the University’).
The Research Training Program (RTP) is a dedicated pool of funding provided by the Australian Government under the Higher Education Support Act 2003 to support domestic and international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Master degrees. This support is provided through Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships.
To be eligible for the University of Western Australia Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at The University of Western Australia.
- Have achieved an equivalent:
- minimum ATAR 85.00; or
- minimum WAM 65.00
- If studying an approved International Academic Pathway (Articulation Program), students must have achieved a WAM equivalent of more than 75.00.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Applicants seeking for the University of Western Australia Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students will receive the following conditions:
- Up to AUD$48,000 over four years for undergraduates commencing eligible courses in 2023
- Up to AUD$36,000 over three years for undergraduates commencing eligible courses in 2023
- Up to AUD$24,000 over two years for postgraduates commencing eligible courses in 2023.
Method of Application for The University of Western Australia Scholarship
Interested and qualified applicants for the University of Western Australia Scholarship should apply using the link below.