Lagos State Basic Digital Skills Training Program is a multi-year, multi-stakeholder private-public-non-profit partnership designed by Microsoft for the purpose of building the capacity of key government MDAs to offer sustainable, scalable reskilling and employment services aligned to the local labor markets.
We are excited to announce that the Lagos State Government through the Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) has partnered with Microsoft and Tech4Dev to train 100,000 residents of Lagos in Basic Digital Skills
- Host: Lagos State Government | DSN | Microsoft | Tech4Dev
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Sponsorship
The program focuses on providing access to digital skills training (from digital literacy to advanced training) for young people in Nigeria between the ages of 16 and 35.
The Lagos State Basic Digital Skills Training Program is implemented as a collaboration between Microsoft, The Federal Ministry of Communication and Digital Economy, Tech4Dev, and private and public sector stakeholders.
Requirements for The Lagos State Basic Digital Skills Training Program:
To be considered for the Digital Skills Training, you must:
- Be a young Nigerian between the age of 18 – 35
- Reside in Lagos
- Have time to attend trainings
The Digital Skills Nigeria Basic Digital Literacy
The Basic Digital Skilling component of the Digital Skill Nigeria program provides you with the opportunity to get an endorsed certificate for your Basic Digital Literacy competence.
- Learning Mode: Self-paced
- Required Learning Duration: 40 hours (Minimum)
- Work with computers
- Access information online
- Communication Online
- Participate Safely and Responsibly Online
- Create Digital Content
- Collaborate and Manage Content Digitally
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft Power point
- Microsoft Excel.
Digital Skills Nigeria Advanced Certification
The Advanced certification component of the Digital Skills Nigeria program provides training and Industry recognized certification in the following specializations :
- Security Administrator (MS-500)
- Azure Data Scientist (DP-100)
- Azure Security Engineer (AZ-500)
- Azure Administrator (AZ-104)
- Azure DevOps Engineer (AZ-400)
- Power BI Data Analyst (PL-300)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants for the Skills Training should apply using the link below