AGIP Local and Overseas Scholarship Program is created by Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, as part of their commitment to the training and development of manpower in form Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2023/2024 Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories: –
- Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
- Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university.
The AGIP Local and Overseas Scholarship Summary
- Host: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited
- Study Abroad: Study in USA | Study in Canada | Study in UK | Study in Europe | Study in Asia | Study in Australia | Study in Africa
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Accommodation | Stipends | Travel Tickets
Requirements for The AGIP Local and Overseas Scholarship:
To qualify for the 2023/2024 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2023.
- Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2023 (applicable to overseas category).
Course of Study
Only candidates with an offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
- ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other affiliate companies, and agencies are not eligible.
- Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
- Strict compliance with the above guidelines is required.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The AGIP Local and Overseas Scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses, and a return economy ticket for a selected one-year course of study.
Candidates for the AGIP Local and Overseas Scholarship should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background not more than 6 months old.
- Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies 2023/2024 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2023)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
2. All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE Compliance Declaration Form. To download the NAE Compliance Declaration Form, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAE_compliance2024.pdf
3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix-up during upload.
4. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants for the AGIP Local and Overseas Scholarship should apply using the link below
Completion of the application form and test invitation shall NOT be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for Post Graduate scholarship award.
Applicants are to completely submit applications before the Deadline: May 31, 2023
You Might Also like To Apply For The Ekiti State Scholarship & Bursary Awards 2023 For Nigerian Students | Apply Now